Monday, April 30, 2007
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
Thursday, April 26, 2007
1. When I was growing up I hated pizza! What kid hates pizza? I did love shrimp though and my parents would order pizza with shrimp on it. I finally learned to like it. Still don't care for peperoni though.
2. I used to chew my fingernails. Yucky! I finally put on fake ones and left them on for a long time so I wouldn't chew. I still have trouble, if I chew even one I have a hard time leaving it alone.
3. My father was killed in a car accident when I was 4 years old.
4. I love cats! I have had at least one pretty much my entire life. My kitty I have now was rescued by a neighbor. He wasn't even 6 weeks old and he had a huge chunk out of his back and his eyes were glued shut. She nursed him back to health and then he came to live with me. His name is Quasimodo (Quasi) and he has extra toes on his paws.
5. I used to hate country music to the point of sitting in the back seat with my ears plugged so I didn't have to listen to my parents yucky country stuff! Along came Brad Paisley and now I love it. Can we say Yummy! I still don't like the old stuff though! ;)
6. I have been a Stampin'Up! demonstrator for 10 years! I love stamping, it is my stress reliever. I try to stamp every day!
7. We have had chickens, pigs, a goat, rabbits, two ferrets, several dogs, numerous cats, fish, birds, a turtle. Hmmmmm... basically a farm. We live on one acre of land and we loved having lots of responsibilities for the kids when they were younger to keep them busy!
Now, I tag
Amy at Heartfelt Greetings: http://heartfeltgreetings.blogspot.com/
Rachel at Hope Stamps Eternal: http://hopestampseternal.blogspot.com/
Tracy at Inky Doodles: http://inky-doodles.blogspot.com/
Kristina at kwernerdesign: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/
Alora at Oh, the things you can ink: http://inkingthings.blogspot.com/
Dorinda at Inky Paper Menagerie:http://inkingthings.blogspot.com/
and Ashley at Ashleys Creative Corner: http://ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
Have a great day everyone and I hope to stamp today! It has been a crazy few days around here with getting a missionary ready and my Anniversary and babysitting sweet granddaughter!
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
This new paper is scrumptious! I started with bordering blue as my base and used my swirls folder on the bottom, sponging it with a little chocolate chip. The top is stamped with my floral bg in bordering blue. The chocolate chip layer is stamped with the dot from mixed bouquet in versamark and embossed with clear ep. The edges are distressed. The so saffron layer is stitched around the edges. I wanted you to see how pretty the paper was so I tried to leave lots uncovered! The whisper white layer is stamped in basic brown and water colored. I put stickles in the centers of the flowers. I used my cuttlebug stamp die and a chipboard coaster for the simply adorable tag. I covered the center with the back of the so saffron paper. For the brown piece, I just used chocolate chip craft ink.
So I have been tagged! Marie at From Combat Boots to Rubber Stamps (her blog is here:http://bootstostamps.blogspot.com/) and Donna can be found here: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/rubyslippers74 I just found out that Andria Werner also tagged me! Her blog is here : http://stampinandscrappinintheprairies.blogspot.com/ Thanks ladies! I will be checking out your blogs! For the sake of time, I am going to pick 2.
I am going to start with Tracy at Inky Doodles : http://inky-doodles.blogspot.com/and Mary Anderson at It's All About the Journey : http://itsallaboutthejourney.typepad.com/its_all_about_the_journey/
Have a great day! Enjoy the possibilities!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Monday, April 16, 2007
Friday, April 13, 2007
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Monday, April 9, 2007
Sunday, April 8, 2007
I also wanted to let you all know that it will be hit and miss with new stuff on here for a couple of weeks. I am on jury duty for the next two weeks. I am not really sure why, but they keep picking me. My husband has never had the honor. I won't know until tomorrow night if they have anything going on, so I will try and get some stamping done tomorrow. I am also playing nurse to my 18 year old son who had his wisdom teeth out on Friday. He has been a bit miserable, but I think he is improving.
Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy your families!
Friday, April 6, 2007
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (139)
- I had to play with this set and this color combina...
- Masculine birthday
- doodle this sympathy
- Tropical delight
- Trying to decide if I should share this or not! So...
- I have been tagged! Wendy over at http://sunnywl.b...
- Happy Anniversary Baby!
- Love you giraffe
- I am loving the new paper!
- New paper has arrived!
- Yesterday I received my bunny image from Gina K. D...
- I used a fabriano square note card to start this p...
- My father in law is celebrating his 80th birthday....
- My Grandpa is celebrating his 90th birthday and th...
- Bashful blue is just so pretty. I wanted to play w...
- paisley masterpiece
- Happy Easter!
- Happy Friday!
- Doodle Big Blossom
- sketch challenge
- ▼ April (20)