Friday, November 30, 2007
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I am a stay at home Mom and Grandma of 1. I have 4 children, 1 daughter (oldest) and then 3 sons. The daughter is the Mom of the super cute if I say so myself granddaughter. She is two going on sixteen and I babysit her while her Mom and Dad are working on their own business. I have been babysitting her since she was six weeks old!
I have a son next who does road construction. He loves to hunt, camp and fish. He considers himself a redneck and from the sounds of the way he talks, I believe him. He did graduate from High School, I promise.
My third child is 19 years old and on August 1 of this year left for Brazil to serve a full time mission for our church. His mission is the Porto Alegre South Mission. He is doing wonderful and loving his mission so far. There is a link at the bottom of the page if you want to check out his web page and see what he is up to. He returns from Brazil in August of 2009. Not that I am counting or anything, but I get to see my boy in 89 Sunday's!
My youngest is 17 next month. He loves to snowboard! That is what he lives for. He currently is looking for a job and has a girlfriend. He is a Junior in High School.
I have been a Stampin'Up! demonstrator for over 10 years. I have been a Stampin'Up! snob for years. I am currently branching out and finding other stamp companies exist! I love it! Papertrey Ink and nestabilites are my favorites right now! I am looking forward to the new catalog in January.
I have been married to my sweet husband for 25 years. He is amazing. Besides working to the bone to support his family, he volunteers for the police department and is a counselor in the Bishopric at our church. He is extremely busy! He supports me like no other and I just want to say I love you honey!
That's about it. I am looking forward to getting to know my sisters better. I am currently working on a humongous quilt and getting ready for the vacation at Big Sky! Lots to do to get ready so I will see you girls when I get back. Have fun stamping!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? Probably embellisments. I am totally into layers and adding cute stuff as you can see in my work!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose? Um stamps! It would look pretty dorky with only ribbon.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do? Cards! I am not on the layout kick right now!
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home…(can’t have both he he he). For sure my dream stamp room without clutter all organized and purty!
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? I am for sure a layer and texture girl!
Now, I got a surprise day off today! I should really be working on a quilt I am making for a sweet girl! I have been searching the internet for a modest and great swimsuit for our family vacation. Why do I always wait til the last minute? I found a real cute one , but alas it is going to cost an arm and a leg to get it here plus it is really $$$$$$$$. It is cute and would cover me up though! Decisions decisions! I might just go stamp! Hee hee!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (139)
- A sweet lil snowman!
- Quilt pictures finally!
- So ya, I am slow!
- I am home!
- Time spent with friends is time well spent
- Nestabilites question
- First card with Time well spent set!
- K girls here it is!
- Sisterhood of the blogging stampers
- Here is a pic of the suit I wanted!
- I have been tagged
- Stunning pumpkins
- ▼ November (12)