Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas decorations gone bad!



I love to put my Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving! I am a light freak! I have a real hard time taking down my tree after Christmas, because quite frankly, I love the lights. I also enjoy collecting nativity sets. I put up my tree the day after Thanksgiving as usual. I babysit my sweet Grandaughter about 5 days a week. This morning was no exception. I told her she couldn't touch the tree. She played with her toys all morning! No problem, until I turned my back for a couple of seconds. She took a couple of decorations off, then proceeded to tip my tree over, breaking the plastic at the bottom that holds it up! My tree is now laying on the floor in a heap just waiting for some kind soul to find something for it to stand up in! I was in tears. I really didn't like the way it was decorated and was planning to go purchase more gold to put on it later today! Gotta love her!


I also want to post my turkey card. He is nothing wonderful, but I finally got a few seconds to stamp and just threw him together. He is from Inky Antics. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive