Monday, March 5, 2007

Stamped for me!


I needed a notebook for me! I found this at Michaels for 1$. I used my Au Chocolat paper to cover it. Regal rose and Chocolate chip ink was used to watercolor after stamping the flowers from doodle this and doodle that in basic brown. I aged the paper with chocolate chip craft ink. My name was cuttlebuged with my harmony alphabet and thin chipboard coasters from Starlitstudio! I used regal rose craft ink on the letters and then used my white gel pen to stitch it. The chocolate chip heart is cut out with my cuttlebug heart die cut. The ribbon is Michaels ribbon. I used chocolate grossgrain from Stampin'Up!. A brown and pink daisy are attached using my cropodile and a brad from my hodgepodge hardware. Stickles was put on the center of the small flowers. I love it and it is going to get lots of use! I hope you like it too.

Blog Archive