Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Yesterday I received my bunny image from Gina K. Designs. I know Easter is over, but spring is still here and they really look like they are in love. This is in honor of my son who is in love! On The Cheek 2 I started with a fabriano note card. I paper pierced it and then used linen thread to stitch the edge. The chocolate chip layer is distressed. I sponged the edges of the Au chocolate paper and used my ticket punch on it. The velvet ribbon is from Michaels on sale for $! this week! I used my oval punch and a piece of flubbed fabriano note card to do the bunny image on. It is water colored using my ink pads. There is stickles on their cute lil tails. Love was stamped with my fancy flexible phrases. Signo white gel pen adds a little highlight on the bunnies. Enjoy!





No comments:

Blog Archive