Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun fun




I had so much fun playing with this new October release stamp called The Group.  I got to practice my hair coloring skills.  :)  I also decided they would look fabulous with paper pieced clothing. I think this stamp is perfect for that.  They would make a wonderful choir for Christmas as well, but I decided they would look great celebrating Thanksgiving together.  They just make me smile.  I hope you enjoyed visiting today.  Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities.  


Supplies:
stamps:  C.C.Designs; The Group, Amy R Stamps Autumn Sentiments, C.C.Designs Sugarplums Pumpkins


other:  Bo Bunny Forever Fall, brads, Copics, airbrush system,  pearl cotton (bow), stickles, sewing machine, thread, brads, Spellbinders, orange ribbon (Michael's), Memento Tuxedo Black ink

1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love your colouring.

Blog Archive