Friday, March 29, 2013

March stamps

Hi there, I have been working hard getting March stuff finished up.  I am working on April, can you believe it?  Time is flying.

First off we have a new release on Monday!!  Yay.  You will want to check it out as there is some super cute stuff.  Also we are celebrating All That Scraps 6th Anniversary!!  We have a fun blog hop for you next Thursday.  



I gotta say I am pretty proud of these.  I don't normally do well with bright colors.  Yay!  I got new paper and it inspired me to try again.  :)  I used Tulip Peep on the first one.  Such a cute lil stamp.  I like that it is a little smaller so you can add lot's of details on your project. I also used the new grunge tag on this.  I had so much fun playing with it.  I finally took the plunge and bought up a bunch of Washi tape.  I think I am addicted.  




For the second card I used Swiss Pixie Fairy Abigail.  Love her.  Her dress is perfect for paper piecing.  




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great Easter weekend.  

Supplies:



No comments:

Blog Archive