Friday, May 30, 2008

Amy's Friday Sketch Challenge


Here is my take on Amy's Friday sketch challenge. I used Summer from C.C. Designs. I haven't really had a chance to use this one yet so it was fun to play along. I water colored the image with my aqua painter and SU inkpads. The ribbon is SU. The card stock is bashful blue and perfect plum. I haven't used my plum colors in like forever.

So are you ready for the new release at All That Scraps? I am and I have been stamping like crazy the past few days to provide you with some sneak peeks of the new stamps. Hold on to your hats because the countdown begins tomorrow! You can also go to the All That Scraps blog and win new stamps so go check it out starting tomorrow!


2 comments:

Renée said...

how cute! I love your beach scene!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how cute is she?! Love your sentiment panel too!

Blog Archive