Thursday, February 7, 2008

No stamping today

Today was a snow day so to speak. No school because of the blowing and drifting snow. From what I hear our street is the worst and the county is no where near close to plowing it. Sigh.... I hear Robert's might have the new cuttlebug folders. I will have to check it out if I ever get out of here. I babysat my Granddaughter today and haven't had time to stamp.

All that scraps is coming out with some new stamps at 10 pm Saturday night. We were supposed to start giving you some sneak peeks starting today, but my mail lady didn't bring me any stamps yet! (bad mail lady) Like it's her fault. Hee hee maybe she took them home to play at her house. We are getting the cutest new monkey set and some backgrounds. Head on over to All that Scraps and go to the gallery to get some cute sneak peeks. Also they have a cool new blog. Click on blog and check that out while you are there. You can win a free giga or mega punch just for entering. Hopefully I will have some peeks on here for you all tomorrow! Have a great night and enjoy the possibilities!

No comments:

Blog Archive