Monday, August 11, 2008

Today is the day! The All That Scraps release is tonight at 10 pm EST. There will be a release party at 8 pm so head on over there tonight and have some fun with us! I am sorry I didn't get back here to give more details. Life got in the way. There is a tutorial for the bag here on Cami's blog. It is so easy and if you have a scor-pal even easier! Information on the paper I used on the bag got lost. It is W R Memory Keepers. I think it is the Precious Metal line. Sorry I can't be more specific. I only had one sheet and it seems I accidently got rid of the strip with the information. The image I cut out with my long rectangle nestability die. I used my creat-a-cut (not available any more) to do the scallop edge on the border on the bottom and paper pierced it as well. The flowers were stamped on the strip and colored with copics.

The double pocket card was also easy peasy with the scor-pal. You can find instructions for it here at SCS. I used SU ginger blossom paper for mine. I paper pieced her shirt. All the coloring is done with copic markers. I paper pierced on the scallop edge and the piece behind Olivia. The round piece is SU hodgepodge hardware and the ribbon is SU as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive