Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swamped!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately girls. I am swamped! I am working on gorgeous stuff that I can't even show you. I have tons of deadlines and life is going to be busy for me until the end of July. I will still be doing my Wed challenges. Last week I didn't show you because the challenge was for Father's Day and I didn't want anyone seeing their card yet. I will put that up tomorrow along with the challenge for this week.

Spellbinders is doing a blog frenzy right now and you can win these beautiful dies that I have been playing with for weeks. :) The girls are doing fabulous things with them. You can find the details at the Spellbinders blog as to who is doing the frenzy each day. Follow the directions and you can win these gorgeous dies!!!!

Also I wanted to tell you that we are counting down the final month to the return of our missionary son who has been serving the people of Brazil for the last two years. We received word last night from the mission home that he will be returning July 24th at 5:34 pm!!!!!!!!! This Mom is so excited to love on her baby boy who isn't a baby anymore. Happy 21st Birthday Jacob!!!! We will celebrate big time when you get here in just 31 short days. :)

Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!!

2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

Leesa-you must be so excited to have your son coming home!
I feel the same way about this month- just kinda tredding water here to keep afloat!

Marilyn said...

What exciting news! I'm so happy for you and your family - I can't imagine not seeing my son for TWO years !!! What a happy homecoming he will have I'm sure :) Sorry I've been MIA lately, just so much going on. I will always be your fan though!

Blog Archive