Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Time Made Easy Day 1

I am so excited to share this first project with you!!! Be sure to check out Katie’s, Geny’s and Dawn’s and Lauren’s wonderful project to. I used the Boxed Lunch Template © for my first try with these beautiful templates along with images from Paper Pattern Pieces © and Lunch Box Love Notes ©. The note cards were done with the Lunch Box Love Note © template. I have to tell you I was a bit nervous going into this. I started by printing this with the pdf file and hand cutting it out. I realized very fast that my life would be easier if I had a cricut expression and SCAL software to do my cutting. (Happy Mother’s Day, Birthday and Merry Christmas, good thing none of them have already happened this year.) I love these templates and I am so excited about the possibilities. They come together so quickly and are a blast to decorate. (Click on pics to view them bigger)

7quality copy

Here are some more pictures of my project. I used vellum and Spellbinders dies to make the soft lace to accent the gorgeous polka dot paper from the Darling Dots © collection. I hope you check back with me on May 1st for our group post!!! Enjoy the various pics I took to show off the detail of this project.

1-10LRMayMTMEquality copy

I hand crocheted the flowers to add to the beauty of this beautiful box. Half pearls were added to the centers. I used this tutorial on Nicole’s blog to do the flowers using pearl cotton.

quality

The flowers were colored with my copic markers. I used my Cuttlebug pindot folder to add interest to my square large scallop die cut.

3quality copy

The lace is made with vellum and my gorgeous Spellbinders die templates. Love these babies. :)

5quality copy

The edges of my note cards were paper pierced.

6quality copy

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did making it. Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!!

Supplies:

Templates: My Time Made Easy Boxed Lunch Template and © Lunch Box Love Note ©

Stamps: My Time Made Easy Paper Pattern Pieces © and Lunch Box Love Notes©

Paper: Darling Dots © digital paper, PTI Kraft, vellum, Pink Pirouette

Ink: Craft white, Colorbox chalk pink pastel, Colorbox chalk creamy brown, Memento tuxedo black

Spellbinders: Big Scallop Squares die #5, Classic Squares die #4, Double Ended Tags

Other: E41, R81, airbrush system, pearl cotton, US5 crochet hook, half pearls, Cuttlebug pindot folder, white ribbon, corner rounder

17 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Lesa, this is gorgeous! Wow girl! You have outdone yourself with that template! I love the softness! Beautiful!

Katie Cotton said...

Oh lesa!!! You put my project to SHAME!!! Fantastic job!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty in pink! Awesome crocheted flowers!

Ros said...

Stunningly beautiful...soft and girlie...
Just Lovely.

Kim said...

That is so beautiful Lesa!

Debbie Olson said...

Lesa, this is outstanding! The sheer romance and detail are perfect!

AKiteFlier said...

Lesa - BEAUTIFUL, soft feminine - love the lace the crocheted flowers (do you do those yourself?) and the colors you chose. Da Bomb!

Susie said...

These projects are all gorgeous. Totally love everything you used. Congrats, BTW.

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning, Lesa! Love the soft and beautiful colors and the flowers are fabulous!! Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lesa - beautiful "pink"! Love it with kraft and the vellum lace! Beautiful project!
Pam Going Postal

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Lesa, GREAT job! These are beautiful!

Geny said...

Love this Lesa, gorgeous, all the details are perfect!!

Noreen said...

That is so feminine and delicate! Nice colors and great embellishments.

Karen said...

Ooooo Lesa, this is definitely my tastes. What a gorgeous creation! I love it.

mycardz said...

Oooooooooo, VERY pretty! Love all the details you've added. Just gorgeous, I love it! hugz, Mary

Jodi said...

Lesa! Wonderful work on your first project! I love how it turned out and how sweet the colors you used are. I'm so happy for you, Congratulations!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lauren (mytime) said...

I was blown away by this one! Just a stunning use of both the templates and stamps!

Blog Archive