Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Time Made Easy ~ Trendy Tool Tote



The inspiration for this caramel apple kit came from this adorable digital paper. It is from the Snips and Snails © collection. I saw the Trendy Tool Tote© and knew immediately what I wanted to create. This would be the perfect teacher gift or even a fall gift. I love how easy these templates come together. The hard part is deciding how to decorate them. :)




I was so excited to get to use my nested apple die templates to decorate this box. They made decorating it a snap. I got to use more of my yummy Couture card stock as well. The colors are Candied Apple and Lagoon. I also used my new Lunch Box Love Notes © acrylic stamps. These stamps are so fun and there are tons of them to come up with the perfect project. I hope you have enjoyed following me on my new journey with My Time Made Easy. I love this job already. I have had a blast creating these projects for you and can't wait til next month so I can do it all again. Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities.
Supplies:
Other: Memento Tuxedo black ink, Riding Hood red ink, Copic airbrush system, BG15, red polka dot ribbon, Spellbinders nested apple, Spellbinder On The Vine Border Grand, Spellbinders Impressablities Fleur De Lis Pattern, Wizard die cut machine, Cricut expression.

13 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Love this idea! What an adorable lil' basket!!

Katie Cotton said...

OMG this is adorable!!!! I love this and the idea! Fantastic1

Silke Ledlow said...

Lesa this is totally cute and what an awesome teacher gift!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Lesa! Fabulous teacher gift.. the apples are perfect with the digi paper! Great job on all of your projects this month!!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is so fresh and fun, Lesa! I love that you chose a palette to complement the apple paper...I LOVE those colors together! Such a cute idea to stage with apples and caramel. Your apple dies are the perfecdt addition to your adorable project ♥

Lauren (mytime) said...

All your projects were amaing Lisa!! Love the caramel apple kit idea :D Hope the wedding was wonderful! Happy Mother's Day!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

What a cute project! Just adorable!

Kathy Martin said...

This is such a sweet and creative teacher's gift! Well done! :)

Dawn Easton said...

FANTASTIC! Love your apple theme! GREAT teacher project!

AKiteFlier said...

SO SO SO cute - very creative and love those big apples on the front!

Noreen said...

Great teacher gift idea! Or just for someone you want to gift.

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Love love love this idea! What a great little gift! The basket is adorable!

Terre said...

Lesa.....you have done it again girlfriend, love this idea, how much fun is that!!!!

Blog Archive