Sunday, August 8, 2010

MTME ~ Shop Till You Drop








This is my favorite template of this release. Seriously how cute is this shopping cart? I love this! It would be so much fun to get this baby as a gift. You could put so many things in this little cart. Gift cards, baby socks, little toys. Make sure to check out the other girls blogs too! The links are in my side bar. They have done some fabulous stuff with these new templates.
Supplies:
Stamps:
other: Sunflower seeds Couture cardstock, 7Gypsies; gypsy market paper: Willow, SU ribbon, bow easy, rust, caramel and choc chip inks, Spellbinders die templates, clear embossing powder, heat tool.

3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Lesa, all of this months MTME projects are BEAUTIFUL!!! Today's project is so sweet too...love the DP and colors you used!!! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous, Lesa! I love the vintage feel you created with the colors, and I LOVE that bow! so, so pretty!

DG said...

I love your color choices here - this is just plain fabulous!!

Blog Archive