Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wednesday challenge


This week I issued a double challenge. We would love to have you play along. The details are at the All That Scraps challenge blog. I chose to do the "be grateful" part of the challenge. I decided to use fall colors for this one though. The lace is handmade by me. You can find directions for the lace here<------- I also wanted to point out this yummy ribbon! It looks black in the photo but it is a rich dark chocolate. LOVE IT!! All That Scraps is carrying it along with new crinkle ribbon.

Supplies:

2 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Gorgeous Lesa. Love her sitting on the lace.

Unknown said...

lesa...this is beautiful! love the shabby chic feel, and your coloring is fabulous (as usual)! awesome job on this week's challenge! :)

Blog Archive