Monday, August 8, 2011

Review Preview ~ Bee Laugh




Today I got to play with Bee Laugh. I had so much fun coloring her. I love how she is sticking her tongue out. It makes me giggle. I made this box for my granddaughter to put her necklaces and treasures in. She just moved and has a new pink bedroom. I hope she likes it.
All That Scraps is reviewing the new Laugh line as well as two sentiment sets, Happy Birthday and Elegant Greetings. Head on over to the ATS blog to see more eye candy.

I made the faux chipboard letters using my Spellbinders punch alphabet dies that have been made just to go in the Presto Punch Machine. I cut each letter from card stock 3 times and carefully glued them together to make them look like chipboard. It was quick and easy and I have tons of other ideas to use these faux chipboard letters in other projects. I also used my sew mini to gather the ribbon for the ruffle on the bottom of the box. I think it added some pretty embellishing and was super easy to do. Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities. :)

Supplies:

other: C.C. Cutters Banners Tags die set (flower), photo frame box (Target dollar spot), copics, airbrush system, Spellbinders, stickles, striped gross grain ribbon, prima flowers, paper piercer, ruler

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Wow, what a gorgeous box. This is so pretty!
Clairexx

♥Rach♥ said...

Oh she's going to LOVE it! The colors are great and I love all the extra touches like the scrunchy ribbon. Beautiful job!

Blog Archive