Monday, September 19, 2011

Review ~ Sunflower Lula


Today I am reviewing Sunflower Lula.  I love this stamp.  She makes me smile.  I got some of the new Spellbinders dies from the new release and some new yummy fall Bo Bunny paper.  I was in heaven making this for you.  :)  There are other previews at the All That Scraps blog for your viewing pleasure.  I hope you are all enjoying fall.  I sure am.  It is my favorite time of year and I adore the colors. Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities.  


Stamps:
C.C. Designs Sunflower Lula, Amy R Stamps Ghostly Greetings


other:
 C.C. Cutters sunflower die, Bo Bunny Forever Fall 6x6 pad, Spellbinders dies, stickles, ribbon, sewing machine, thread, paper piercer, ruler, edge distresser, Copics, airbrush system

2 comments:

jeanne girl said...

Your card is adorable Lesa - love your choice of papers :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Ooohh, I love what you have done with Ms. Lula. She looks so adorable, especially with that setting behind her. I so want that ribbon. Where did you find it?
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Blog Archive