Monday, October 17, 2011

Whipper Snapper Designs


I am thrilled to be showing you this adorable stamp set today!  When Anna White emailed me and asked me to be a featured designer for October I had to pinch myself.  I have loved Anna's work for a long time and her Whipper Snapper Designs stamps are the cutest!  I have also adored Anna's farm and especially her chickens.  We have that in common as I have chickens as well.  When I saw her Farmgirl Betty and Farmer John stamps, I am pretty sure I squealed.  :)





Meet Farmer John, isn't he the cutest?  I love his pumpkin patch.  Fall is one of my favorite times.  (Never mind what comes after, not a fan of that) Be sure to check back later, I have more to show you.  Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities.  


Supplies:
stamps:  Whipper Snapper Designs; Farmgirl Betty, Whipper Snapper Designs Farmer John


other:  Spellbinders, Bo Bunny Forever Fall Collection, Cosmo Cricket Wanted, sewing machine, thread, edge distresser, ribbon, Copic markers, airbrush system, sponge, brown ink, corner rounder, brads, paper piercer, ruler

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

ADORABLE!!! What GREAT colors, and layouts! You did Betty and John proud!! :) Thank you for joining us this month -- we're delighted to have ya!! :)

Pam Sparks said...

oh Lesa! They just make me smile so BIG! Totally charming and delightful! Beautiful coloring and designing! Happy Fall 'ya all!

Blog Archive