Monday, March 12, 2012

Make it Monday post


Today over at All That Scraps I did a Make It Monday post.  I am going to show you my project here.  :)  Head on over to All That Scraps blog to see my tutorial on how cutting stamped images with coordinating dies.  It is really easy to do.  Christine, our illustrator is coming out with some new ones in the next few months.  There is also a new C.C.Cutter Wings die and C.C.Designs Wings set up for March.  I am working on a project with it here today.  Check back to see what I do with it.  Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!





Supplies:
Stamps:  C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Butterfly Lucy (I made the butterfly into a flower), C.C.Designs Party Time Logos


other:  C.C.Designs Cutter Circle die (coordinates with the logos), C.C.Designs Cutter Five Point Flowers die, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copics, airbrush system, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally Paper, Maraschino Twinery Twine, seed pearls, Glossy Accents, foam squares, red brads, Stardust Stickles, Spellbinders labels, ruler, paper piercer

2 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

Love Butterfly Lula and your card Lesa! Totally charming and of course red and brown are my fave colors!!! Beautiful coloring and designing!

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous card Lesa! I really like to see what color combo you use on each card!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Blog Archive