Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

Today I pulled out an old C.C. Designs stamp to show you how cute it is.  :)  I used Swiss Pixie Country Lula.  I love her little basket of eggs.  I have chickens so I was excited to get this cute image out today and play.  I recently had someone ask about the red hair.  I use E13, E17, E18 and E19 to do the red. I usually start with the E18 then use the E19 and fill in with the other two.  I end with E18 to darken up what gets lightened.  I also paper pieced her dress, adding some shading on the plain aqua part.

We are dusting off old images at All That Scraps on Friday's and revisiting them.  You can see more at the All That Scraps Blog.

I hope you have a great Friday and your weekend is relaxing and enjoyable.  :)  See you next week.








Supplies:

other:  C.C. Cutters Phlox flowers, sewing machine, circle punches, seam binding, BG72 alcohol ink, white paint, copic markers, foam squares,  mono multi liquid glue

1 comment:

chrilvian said...

love the bows and circles

Blog Archive