Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Review

I have two fun projects for you today.  The first is a review of the new Dress up snowman.  :)  This little guy just makes me smile.  I hope you enjoy him.










My second card was done using this cute singing reindeer called Singing Loud.  Isn't he just cute?  I did nontraditional colors on this one.  







The new release is available now at All That Scraps.  Be sure to check it out.  There is some fun stuff this month.  Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities.

Supplies:
stamps: Singing Loud, Funny Christmas Sayings, Amy R Frosty Greetings, Dress up snowman 

other: C.C. Cutters snowflake die, cocoa and coffee die, music border die, ribbon, copic markers, glass glitter, embossing folder, paper distresser, foam squares, sewing machine, thread, twine

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I love these card's I love the snowman he is adorable. Caroline xxx

Blog Archive