Monday, February 4, 2013

February Previews Day One

Hi there, I am so glad we are finally into February.  January typically isn't my favorite month.  This year it wasn't to bad so I am excited to move on to better months.  :)  

This post is all about cuteness!  I used Potted Lucy for this project.  I love how she turned out. The flowers were made with 8 petals and branch.  I love how tiny and petite they are, so perfect for small embellishments.  Lucy will be available Thursday night with the other new stuff for this release.  

The team has some cute projects for you today here <------- nbsp="">







Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you were inspired.  Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!  

1 comment:

Kimberly S said...

What a pretty card, and this image is so cute! :) hugs, Kimberly

Blog Archive