Friday, March 28, 2008

They are here!

My new stamps from C.C.Designs arrived yesterday! Christine is celebrating her first anniversary of All that Scraps so she did tons of stamps. I have been coloring all morning and starting on Monday we will get to feature a new set! Over at her blog you will be able to see a new set featured each day until Friday when she sets up shop for selling them! She has some adorable stuff going on! It is going to be so much fun. There is a new background, a birthday set featuring Lucky and LuLu with a special appearance from our favorite monkey, Sweet Sophistications, Queenies and Jack, and last but not least chicks. I think she has something here that everyone will love. Guess I better get to work cause I have lots to do to get ready for the party. Check back Monday when the unveiling begins!

No comments:

Blog Archive