Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 4 and a party tonight!


This is Frankie! Today she is feeling fabulous in her coordinated outfit. The base is rose red. Various designer paper and paper piercing and sewing machine stitching finish off the background. Frankie was done using prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Her bracelet, the butterfly and Fabulous was glitzed up using my stardust gel pen. The butterfly is a rub on. To finish off her coordinated look she has glitter on her belt and glasses. Is she styling or what? Tonight at 11 pm EST there is going to be a release party over at the All That Scraps blog. It is going to be a blast so everyone come hang out with us while we wait for the 12:01 am release. I hope you have enjoyed the sneek peaks. I will have at least one more later tonight! Stay tuned!!!!!!! Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities

3 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Love the glitter! She looks so FAB - darling! LOL - this is such a cool card!

Andrea said...

WOOHOO!!!! I am so glad that you get to make these cute cards and show everyone your love for what you do! I love you!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh my gosh- her "shades" are such a hoot!

Blog Archive