Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am back

We had an incredible trip to New York City and Pennsylvania. It was nice to be together and have undivided attention for a few days. We saw Grease and The Little Mermaid this year for our Broadway shows. They were amazing. I think Little Mermaid was our favorite for this year. The costumes and set were amazing! Getting home wasn't as much fun. We missed our connecting flight in Minneapolis because of weather in Philadelphia keeping us from leaving. We didn't get home last night as planned. We arrived safe and sound this afternoon earlier than they were going to send us! Yippeee!!!! It is good to be home and I am off to vacuum and love on my Granddaughter! I hope to stamp tomorrow and get some pics up of our trip maybe later today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

i knew that you would write on here! HEHEHEHEHE I am glad to have you home and little missy is excited too! even though she wanted to go to new york with you!!!Love ya

Stampin' Meg said...

Welcome home, Lesa. It sounds like a great trip except for the airline hiccough!

Maria said...

So awesome you had a great time. I try and get into the city every so often since I"m a short train ride away. How was the little mermaid, do tell me I want to see that one. What else did you do in the city? Write me I'd love to hear about it!

Blog Archive