Monday, September 8, 2008

Ticked Toad

Sugarplum has gone Halloween. How cute is this? The toad had to hitch a ride and he isn't happy about it. He wanted to ride with an ugly witch. Hee hee. He cracks me up! The moon isn't made of cheese after all. It is made of sparkly pumpkins! I had so much fun playing with this set! The purple is KI Memories Inc. Haunted Sky. The pumpkin on the moon is the new cuttlebug pumpkin folder. I used copics to color the witch. If you dot on blender pen, it pulls the color. That is how I did her dress polka dotted. She had to be styling. Her buckle on her hat is hodgpodge hardware from SU. The ribbon is from one of Jody's ribbon shares. Stay tuned later today when I will have something devilish to show you! The release party is tomorrow night starting at 8:00 EST. We would love to have you join us. The new sets will be released at 10 pm EST. Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities.

5 comments:

JazzyH said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute. I love everything about it.

Niki Estes said...

LOL I love that ticked toad! Very cute, Lesa!

Bethany Paull said...

I love your sparkly pumpkin moon!

Unknown said...

Lesa this is just adorable. I love the look on the frog's face. Your choice of colors is yummy :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Girl- you have been making up for lost time here on your blog-I am just loving these cards. I love the subtle touch of the embossing on the moon.
I do NOT want to get on the wrong side of that toad- he's got quite an attitude!!!!

Blog Archive