Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tonight is the Party!

The release party is tonight! Be there or be square. It starts at 8:00 pm EST and goes til 10 when they will be released! I want to give a huge hug to Amy! She is releasing her first stamps tonight along with the release of the new C.C. Designs! How fun is that? Her sets are so cute and you can do tons with them. I am working on a couple more. My daughter announced her second pregnancy last weekend so this is for you Andrea! Yep, I am going to be a Grandma times 3! (I am not old enough to be a Grandma though, keep that in mind) A Huge Congratulations Amy! You rock girl. See you all at the party tonight! Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities.

3 comments:

Maria said...

This is so pretty!! Big congrats on becoming a grandma again! All the best!

Unknown said...

Very cute card and congrats on your news :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Ohhhh a stamp of one my pudgie lil dresses hanging in the closet!
COngrats on the new grnadbabe on the way.

Blog Archive