Friday, December 26, 2008

Review Preview Friday




Sorry I have missing in action pretty much the whole month. I am back! The Christmas holidays were fabulous. We got to talk to my son in Brazil for several hours! He gave us happy news that he is going to be home on July 24th! I can't wait! We also got the news that my daughter is having a girl! Woo hoo! Two girls! Now on to the preview. I actually didn't have this set when it was released. This is the new Snow Bunnies set! The sentiment is from Amy's new set, Wardrobe Sentiments. I figured this would be perfect for a late Christmas card! (which all of mine are) The paper is basic gray wassail, cranberry crisp and true thyme. I love these snowflakes. I am glad I can still get away with using them for January! Have a great day and enjoy the possibilies. I am going to be doing some catch up challenges next week so come back! I hope you all had a very Merry and happy Christmas!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

WOW...what a fabulous card! LOVE this cute image, and your layout and papers are terrific! Hope you had a very happy Christmas!! xx

Andrea said...

oh happyness oh happyness~! I checked your blog this morning thinking that you would be putting something new and SO ADORABLE on here but nothing and now woohoo!!!! Did you just do this one today?! I LOVE HER!!!!! And I LOVE YOU!!!! Amazing one mom!

Janneke said...

Great card ;)

X Janneke

Larissa said...

So cute and the sentiment is perfect!

Greetings,
Larissa

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhh I need that stamp-I have a couple fashionably late ones to go out!
Such a darling card,Lesa.

Blog Archive