Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday challenge


Christine decided to throw in an extra challenge! We were supposed to use snowflakes and no Christmas paper. Snowflakes are easy for me lately! I love them. Sweet Miss Daisy got me going and I can't stop! ;) I used kraft for the base, buckaroo blue and white. It is colored with copics and airbrushed. (imagine that!) Head on over to All That Scraps to see what the other girls did! Cute stuff, you won't want to miss!
Tomorrow starts the previews for the new sets that will be available on Monday night. Super cute Valentine stuff, winter and snowmen and even a Wedding set! I love all of it! Happy New Year everyone. I hope you have a safe and fun New Years Eve. We must be getting old cause staying up doesn't work so well anymore! Hee hee Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!

7 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Lesa, you blow me away, girl! Your snowflakes are fantastic! I LOVE the colors and texture on this card!! Awesome as usual!

Happy New Year to you and your family! :)

Andrea said...

gosh now I am not the first one!!! Makes me want to drink hot chocolate!!! And sit by the fire!!! WOOHOO!!!!

diane zechman said...

I LOVE your snowflakes, Lesa! And Bear & snowman's sweaters! too durn cute!!!

Unknown said...

This is just to DIE for cute-- I love the fuzzy ribbon and color combo!! Super cute! Happy New Year!!!

Gill said...

Gorgeous card Lesa, love the colour combo and your colouring is fabulous, the snowflakes are amazing.
Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year
hugs Gill x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

WOW your card is so adorable. I love your coloring!! And now I HAVE TO buy the snowflake punches... as I saw them on so many cards now ;)

Happy New Year!

Kristine said...

The cutest ever! :)

Blog Archive