Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sneak Peek Day 1


Amy created two wonderful new sets for this release! Wedding has some fabulous images and Love Sentiments will take you far! This was an interesting card for me. The wedding dress was a blast dressing it up! The sewing on the other hand. Haa haa. I was zig zagging and noticed that my tension dial got moved. I was going to scrap it and start over and then I decided it looked like a herringbone stitch and kept it. Giggle! Head on over to the All That Scraps blog to see the beautiful work of the rest of the design team. They did a fabulous job! Tomorrow's set is a little "cold". ;) Happy New Year! I am excited to see what fabulous things take place in this new year. We are getting a new grandbaby (a girl!) and our missionary is coming home!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Gorgeous card...love the image, colors, that tulle, prima, dp--ok, everything! :)

Janneke said...

Great card!

Happy newyear ;)

X Janneke

Stampin' Meg said...

Congrats on the new grandbaby- what wonderful news for the new year. I have always loved that sentiment on this card-it's really lovely. I found some of that chunky glitter that you used on your cards last month and thought of you. I am going to have to figure out a way to work it onto Valentines because I don't think that I can wait for next winter to use it as snow-it's so neat!

Christina Fischer said...

omgosh -- this is gorgeous!!!! I swear I could look at your cards all day long! :)

Kim said...

Lesa that is a gorgeous card! Oh my goodness is that adorable!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Blog Archive