Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday DT challenge



For the challenge today we got to do faux stitching! Now any of you that follow my work will soon realize that I sew on just about everything. (minus what I didn't sew when my machine broke down) This challenge was super fun for me! I used my new favorite paper, Basic Grey Bittersweet. I love this stuff! I colored with my favorite coloring medium, copic markers. Those suckers color like butter! E00, E11, E25, E27, E31, RV11, RV34, R89 I sponged around everything with chocolate chip ink. The brads and buttons are the matching set for the paper. Tomorrow is a new digi release and you gotta see what Christine did for us this time! ADORABLE! Hee hee I love this job. ;)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

shut up!!! I neeeeeeed to come and play!!! I love all these new ones mom!!!! She is adoreable and the one for later this week is super cute!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Ooh - this is so pretty Lesa!! I love those new BG papers too - you are super talented with faux stitching!! Amazing work! And the flower to the side adds the perfect touch!!

Blog Archive