Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sugarplums Emma & Trevor




I am in love with this new Sugarplum set! Stinking cute is what that is. Grin. I got to use some of my new spellbinders stuff with this card and I am loving how it turned out. This along with 4 more sets will be available Monday night at 10:00 pm EST at All That Scraps. We will be having a release party at 8:00. I hope you can come. If you head over to the blog, you can have a chance to win this set along with the others we are previewing the next few days.
supplies:
CS: Barely banana, papertrey white
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, copics, E25, E27, E00, E11, W1, C1, C3, chocolate chip
Spellbinders: Curved Rectangles S5-006, Pierceabilities Victorian S4-167, Flower Creations S4-072, Impressibilities Flowers I2-1004
embellishments, May Arts ribbon, brads SU, swarovsky crystals


12 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Awesome work. Your paper flowers are lovely, your colouring is lovely, and the way you put it together is lovely.

Yana said...

I love your card! so sweet!

Dawn Easton said...

hehe...you and I used the same stamps ;) Love your flowers and that added bling!!! CUTE Lesa!

Christina Fischer said...

EEEEEK!! Gorgeous eye candy! I love every detail! :)

Jen D. said...

You are so talented! Your cards are so cute and amazing!

Janneke said...

Awesome card!!
I am so in love with your coloring ;)
I wish I could do that

Janneke X

Tracy said...

Leave it to you to give Miss Emma some bling. LOL! She's AWESOME! Now if you could just make me look that good in my 2 piece! HA! Hugs girl!!

Tori Wild said...

Okay darn it-- You are totally going to MAKE me buy that flower die set aren't you!! So stinkin' cute. This was my favorite sentiment!!Although, you won't catch me wearin' a teeny weeny bikini after my three kids!! :) I describe pregnancy like a body car-wreck!! Things never went back the way they started out! (hee-hee)

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

This is beautiful. I love your coloring. The layers are super. Great job.

Karen Taylor said...

Too cute!!

Scrappinangler said...

This is really adorable! Loved your ATS sneek peeks from today! you are sooooo talented.
~Tori

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

I just love the colors you've chosen for your card. I'm also in love with Emma and Trevor. Love your coloring!

Blog Archive