Friday, November 6, 2009

Fidget Goblinspider

Today over at All That Scraps we are having a review preview for a couple of the newly released sets. I picked Fidget Goblinspider from the Sweet November Stamps: Fairy Sweet collection. I love her polka dots on her dress! Grin. I decided I wanted her to be a harvest fairy. At the last minute when I was trying to figure out what to embellish with got this idea to do the snowflakes harvest style! I love how they turned out. There will be a post at the ATS blog later this morning so you can see what the other girls did. Have a great day and enjoy the possibilites. I am working on a couple surprises for the weekend, so check back. ;)

Supplies:
Sweet November Stamps: Fairy Sweet, Fidget Goblinspider

Spellbinders: Petite Ovals Large (S4-138), Create A Flake One (S4-222),Create A Flake Two (S4-223)

Copics: YR0000, Eoo, E25, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, E53, E59, YR20, YR21, YR24, RV11,W1, Atyou Spica Peach, airbrush system

Paper: BasicGrey Indian Summer apple butter, random metallic brown, rust cs, White PTI

cuttlebug folder: Victoria, sewing machine, brown thread, Stardust Stickles, brown stripe ribbon, paper piercer, ruler

3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

i love how the polka dots POP off her dress! so cute

Amy said...

The card is gorgeous, Lesa! Your coloring is fantastic and those fall snowflake embellies are so clever!

Stampin' Meg said...

I luv these new fairies! Gorgeous card, Lesa.

Blog Archive