Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo!

It is Halloween and finally my turn for the Spellbinders and Tattered Angels blog hop. I am so excited to share my Halloween project with you.

This is just a simple scrapbook page, but with the Spellbinders and Tattered Angels products it turns simple into wow. The red piece is a mixture of Spellbinders and Tattered angels. I used a piece of thin chipboard and embossed it with my Spellbinders Flourish Impressabilities (I2-1009) in my Wizard. I spritzed it with gorgeous Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Red Velvet. After it was dry, I sanded it with a sanding block to bring out some of the chipboard underneath. The cat was done with Core'dinations black cardstock with red underneath. I used my Tattered Angels Vintage Seasons stencils called Halloween Hauntings and embossed it in my Wizard. It was then, sanded to bring out the red color. I think it turned out pretty cute. What do you think?

Supplies:
Spellbinders:
Flourish Impressabilities: (I2-1009)
Fancy Tags (S4-235)
Tattered Angels:
Glimmer Mist: Red Velvet
Vintage Seasons stencils: Halloween Hauntings
Copics:
C3, C5, airbrush system
paper: Core`dinations Black Magic
thin chipboard
PTI white
The Robins Nest paper
JustRite Trompe Script 50 pt.

6 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

Such a different look for you, Lesa. I really like it!

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Lea - your embossed cat looks so spooky! Love how you used the coredinations cardstock and sanded it. great effect!

Unknown said...

I have found you via Spellbinders. This is one super layout! I like the black and white photos with the color behind it. The sizing of the cat etc is perfect.

Kimberly Crawford said...

VERY cool layout, Lesa!! SUCH a cool way to use that patterned paper! and the cat!!! BRILLIANT!! :)

Marilyn said...

What a darling page Lesa - love the cute little one you've showcased - he's just adorable!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Lesa, I love your LO! The embossed cat looks Fantastic and the pictures are adorable!!

Blog Archive