Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chubby Pencil Sayuri and Benji and Wednesday challenge

We have another new designer this month. These are from the Chubby Pencil series designed by Mando Torres. They will run at $5.50 an image and there are four images to choose from. I had to use this one with the bear. Isn't it adorable? I had fun coloring this one and even tried my hand at doing a sidewalk. :) You can enter to win this set and see more samples on the ATS Blog. Also in my sidebar are links to other dt members and you can see more there.

If you haven't heard yet, Christine started a new Challenge Blog over at All That Scraps. This is such fun news because there are prizes now! Wahooooo!!! You need to go check it out and then add your entry. We will be using random.org to choose winners each week. For my sample today, I used this cute lil C.C. Designs Sugarplums Emma Witch.
Supplies for Sayuri:
Stamps: Chubby Pencil Sayuri
Amy R. Stamps Friend Sentiments
Spellbinders:
Labels Eight (S5-019), Petite Ovals Large (S4-138), Petite Scalloped Ovals Large (S4-139), Renaissance Hearts Pendant ( S4-206), Renaissance Hearts Borderabilities (S4-215)
Copics: B0000, YR0000, E00, E42, E43, E44, RV32, YR21, YR24, YR12, YR14, YR16, Y21, E31, W00, W3, W5, W7, YG91, YG93, YG97, Copic Multiliner SP .2
Paper: BasicGrey Indian Summer splendor, White and Kraft PTI, orange cs
brown ink, sponge, white gel pen, brown satin ribbon, Bronze Splendor Sparkle and Sprinkle, brads, button, crochet thread, sewing machine
Autumn Sugarplums Halloween:
Stamps:
C.C. Designs Sugarplums Emma Witch, C.C. Designs Sugarplums Pumpkins
Spellbinders:
Petite Ovals Large (S4-138), Floral Accents (S4-199)
Copics: YR0000, E00, YR12, YR14, YR16, BV04, BV08, BG93, BG96, BG99, C1, C3, C5, C7, Y23, YR23, E35, E25, Y21,YR61, YR65, YR68, Atyou Spica lilac
Paper:
BasicGrey Indian Summer autumn glaze, PTI white, orange cs, grey cs
sewing machine, white thread, edge distresser, Michael's ribbon, prima flower, swarovsky crystal, stardust stickles, paper piercer, ruler


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I SWEAR I'm going to get a Wednesday challenge done early one of these days!! I'm working on one now, so I'll send it off, both of these are fantastic and I'm LOVIN' the sidewalk-- gonna need to try that one of these days too... now I'll have a point of reference! :)

Tracy said...

Ohh Lesa, you rocked this Chubby Pencil image. If I didn't already have her I'd buy her just because of *your* card. The fall colors are just goregous. Loving your Witchy Emma too!!!

Candy said...

Hi Lesa,
Oh I do love the Cubby Pencil image - I always love to see a child with a teddy bear and she sure loves hers, doesn't she?
Both of your cards are really great. Love your colour choices and you have coloured them so wonderfully.
Hugs, Candy

Blog Archive