Thursday, October 15, 2009

Winter Kit!



This adorable Winter kit is available now at All That Scraps. This is the only peek you will receive as to what is in the kit! Let's just say there is tons more and it is all super cute. It will take you from Christmas to fun winter activities. I had such a blast creating these cards. :) Which one is your favorite?
You will get 4 Emmas, 4 Trevors, 6 Accessory images, and a set of sentiments. Our Winter stamp kit is available for a limited time only. The kit will be available from October 15th-October 28th only. Order will start shipping quickly after purchase. These images will not be available again until our December release and at that time they will only be available as individual stamps. The stamps come attached to thin black foam like all our other stamps. If you want it as a full kit, go order yours now here <---------
Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!






9 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

So sweet Lesa- I feel all Christmassy now!

Tracy said...

They're ALL my favorite Lesa!!! Each one more beautiful than the next. Truly little works of one of a kind art. I *need* you to send me one!

XO, Tracy

Anna (Siberian Stamper) said...

Wonderful cards, Lesa!!! I ordered my kit as soon as I saw them!!!

diane zechman said...

wow, Lesa! You rocked the winter kit! :0)

Rachel said...

WOOHOO!! THEY'RE HERE!! I'm on my way to ATS!!! Gorgeous works of art lesa!!
hugs,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love them all especially the last with the red. How did you do the white that is all cut out? michellemallett@comcast.net

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Yipppeeee, I can't wait to get my kit!!! These are adorable!!

Ria said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is sooo gorgeouss Lesa!!!!!!!! I love them all.
hugs Ria

Kimberly Crawford said...

You MUST start teaching Copic coloring on video!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! I NEED to know how you do that!!!!!

Blog Archive