Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Time Made Easy ~ Game On



I had to make this girly! Ha, girls like video games too. ;) This was super simple to make thanks to the Game On cut file designed by Lauren. I cut the designer paper twice using my cricut. The second one (for the inside), I found worked best if I put the paper on the mat with the backside of the paper up. It fit together better when putting it together. The little girl that loves her games would love getting a sparkly card like this.
Be sure to check out the other teams cards too! They have some fantastic talent and their ideas rock! The links are in my side bar so be sure to go check them all out. Have a great Sunday!
supplies:
stamps: Money Well Spent; My Time Made Easy
paper: pink pirouette, BasicGrey Lemonade; Pretty Petals
other: ink, creamy caramel, chocolate chip craft, sewing machine, white thread, cuttlebug polka dots folder, Wizard, silver cord, stickles, bow easy


3 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Lesa! Love how you made the controller girlie!! What a great idea ;]

Lauren (mytime) said...

I have to say Im over the moon that you chose to do a girly game card!! Love it-shabby chic

Unknown said...

Sweet and gorgeous, Lesa! My DD would love this (yeah, she's a game junkie, too.. :) )..!

Blog Archive