Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Challenge ~ Monochrome




Today at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog I issued a challenge to make a monochrome project. I used my warm grays with my copics and used River Rock Cardstock. I love the feel of this card. It is so soft. I couldn't resist using my new favorite crinkled ribbon to finish it off. I made the ribbon roses to add the finishing touch as well as my bow easy bow. I hope you will hop on over and see what the other girls created and play along with us! I want to also send a shout out to my friend and fellow DT member from My Time Made Easy, Katie Cotton! She had some amazing tutorial video of this techniqe. I asked if I could use it and she even did another sample for me using a C.C. Designs stamp! What a girl! Thank you Katie! More samples of Katie's work here <------

5 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

WOW!! So gorgeous Lesa!!! Lovin this!!

heidy said...

Oh Wow,this is gorgeous.
Heidy

Danni said...

You did a fabulous job on this! Stunning!

Kim said...

Beautiful, the ribbon roses are gorgeous!

Mickaela Sundkvist said...

I just love this card! It stunning! And i di guess you love dots and spots, even if i never come around to make any on my projkect i just get so much inspiration from you! You are the best!

Blog Archive