Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Playing catch up


I have been a traveling woman and have missed getting up some of my posts for this month. :) My hubby and I had a wonderful work/play trip to Pennsylvania and NYC! It was good to get away and we had a blast. It has taken me over a week to recover and I have been trying to ease back into the exercise as well. I think I am back on track now. I will make another post with a couple pics to show you some of the fun stuff we got to do.

This months release included this cutie Blueberry. I also showcased the new C.C. Cutters dies for May. The border die is just fun and the butterfly is a new fav. :)

Supplies:

other: copics, C.C. Cutters Butterflies and Dottie Trim, Spellbinders, sewing machine, thread, white gel pen, ribbon, random paper and cardstock, stickles

1 comment:

Danni said...

Love the colors of this pretty card!

Blog Archive