Thursday, April 5, 2012

Preview Day 3


This is the last day of the previews.  I hope you have enjoyed my projects.  I love the way this one turned out. I hope you like it.  Today we are focusing on the New set All About Mom.  I used the cute watering can logos and die for an accent.  Make sure to visit the All That Scraps blog and check out what the other girls have made.  You can win this set for yourself.  


This release will be available Thursday night at 10:00 pm CST.


Supplies:
stamps: All About Mom 
other: C.C.Cutters watering can, sunflower embossing die, Spellbinders, pearls, ribbon, Copics, airbrush system, sewing machine, thread, My Mind's Eye Dilly Dally Miss Caroline paper

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love the sunflowers and watering can, this is so cute

Dangina Martinez said...

This is soo pretty. I wanted that paper pad and wasn't to sure about it. Now I'm positive,lol.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

jeanne girl said...

Love the way you used the watering can for an accent on this delightful card for a 'Mom" :)

Mary J said...

So gorgous Lesa! Lovin' those papers!

Blog Archive