Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Preview Day 1



I had a busy day and and am just now getting this up. This is Berry Beatrice and she is one of the new C.C. Designs stamps for May.  Also I used one of the Berry Logos and the new strawberry die. I put the strawberries in one of my embossing folders to do the dots then added some black to the tips of them.  The strawberry blossoms come with the die. Aren't they yummy?   These will all be available on Thursday night at 8:00 pm CST at the All That Scraps store.  You can visit the All That Scraps blog to see more fun previews from the rest of the team.  Check back in a while as I will have another fun post for you.  Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!


Supplies:


stamps:  Berry Beatrice, Berry Logos


other:  C.C. Cutters strawberry die, circle die, Atyou glitter pen black, copic markers, airbrush system, brads, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety, The Twinery Maraschino Cherry twine, Die-namics Jumbo ric rac die

No comments:

Blog Archive