Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Christmas was wonderful. I had so much fun playing with my beautiful Granddaughter. She was so much fun this year. She figured out how to unwrap gifts and loved every minute of it. She payed alot of attention to detail. If there was a piece of tape on something she had to take it off. Grandpa took her outside on the sled and they played and played and played. She would drag her hand along side her sled and grab snow and eat it. Too cute! I also got a cuttlebug for Christmas! I am so excited to play with it. I have been sitting here this afternoon just running scrap cardstock through it to see what cool things it does. Tomorrow, I will have to get creating with it! If you don't know what a cuttlebug is look here: http://www.provocraft.com/products/index.products.php?cl=cuttlebug So cool! My hubby and I also received a gift certificate for Destinations Inn. http://destinationsinn.com/ We can't wait to take advantage of that one! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and all of you have an Awesome New Year!


Ball Drop





No comments:

Blog Archive