Friday, December 29, 2006

Surprise gift from Shelli!


I love Stampin'Up! Shelli, the founder, decided to give us a gift of a stamp set. This set is going to be in the new spring mini! I love it. It is so cute. I love the little flower and love the paisley stamp. It is called Polka dots and Paisley! I love the word stamp that says "find joy in the little things" I am totally finding joy in this set. It was wonderful of Stampin'Up! to appreciate its demonstrators and give us a new set! There is a thread over at SCS about Thanking Shelli for this gift. This card was made by me, as a Thank you to Shelli for her generosity in sending this wonderful surprise! It will be off in the mail to her tomorrow. Thank you Shelli and Stampin'Up! for caring about your demonstrators. We love you! This set is copyrighted by Stampin'Up!
I used buckaroo blue as my base. I stamped the paisley in chocolate chip and used a white gel pen to add the polka dots. The brown strip was stamped with craft white. I used stickles on the flower after stamping it with cranberry crisp ink. I sponged the edges of the card and the words with chocolate chip. I used my giga scallop punch in cranberry crisp and sponged it with chocolate chip as well. I added a little brad to the bottom of the flower. I finished with SU grosgrain in chocolate and stitched ribbon in cranberry for my final touches. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive