Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! I have come down with a sore throat and yucky sinus pain! I have lots to do, but don't feel like doing it! I am babysitting my dear Granddaughter today and I can hardly keep up with her. I just want to lay down and vegetate. Stamping would be fun, but I don't really have energy for that one either. So I love love love my cuttlebug 11Valerie11 over at SCS put copper shim stock through her cuttlebug! It is beautiful. I found it online, but no prices. I went to Home Depot yesterday and found a roll of copper flashing. It has a paper backing on it and is a very thin copper. I put it through my cuttlebug and it's purty! I will post a creation soon. I need a few minutes to spend in the stamp room. I am going to post my Mom's Birthday card today as it turned out pretty and will give you a nice pic to look at. Check out my gallery here for more information: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=8476 Copyright is by Stampin'Up!


I got a new cell phone over the weekend and we are fighting with the phone company to release my land line number. I can be reached now, but don't know how long it will be for. I can call out on my cell, but no calls in as of yet. I can receive text messages if your phone is with verizon. They are supposed to release my land line by Friday. As of today my land line is ringing in. What a headache!

No comments:

Blog Archive