Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Finally a stamp day!


I started with buckaroo blue and embossed with the cb swirl embossing folder. I used the birthday embossing folder on aluminum flashing I got at Home Depot. I used my mega scallop square punch twice sponging the edges with buckaroo blue. I used warmest regards for the happy birthday and my stampamajig to line it up. I used the swirls from delight in life for the strips of white. I used a little big of stickles in the circles of the swirls. My hubby had our neighbor boy tie me some flies for Christmas (just for my cards) I used one of the flies for the top by the happy birthday. I also sponged ink on the swirls with buckaroo blue. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks very cool...the flashing is a super idea!

Blog Archive