Wednesday, January 17, 2007

acetate fun!


I am still recovering from the crud, but stamped a little today. I bought some 4 mil transparancies at Walmart a couple of weeks ago. I finally got to play with some. I used a 5 1/4 x 10 1/2 piece of vintage violet. Can I just say how pretty this color really is! Wow! I inked up my dotted background stamp with the vintage violet and kissed it to my adorable SAB flower. When I stamped it, it turned out too light for my liking, so I stamped each spot with a little pieces flower. I outlined my flower with my white gel pen. Next I lay the piece of transparancy over the top and used my big pieces flower to stamp with white stazon! Slick! I used crystal effects to glue on a bling to each flower. I used my cuttlebug to cut out an asterisks die on a chipboard coaster. I used my cropodile to set a copper eyelet in the center. I sponged some vintage violet ink to the cutout and used glue dots to apply it to the transparancy. I finished it off with a piece of stitched vintage violet ribbon.

1 comment:

stampin_melissa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I just cut and mounted my SAB Flower last night so I'm itching to use it. Thanks for the idea!

Blog Archive