Wednesday, January 31, 2007



I have been playing with my square fabriano cards this morning. I chose vintage violet cardstock. I put my violet cardstock through my paper sculpting sizzix die. Next I put the flower shapes through my swirl cuttlebug folder. I sponged more vintage violet ink to define the swirls. I also sponged around the edges of the fabriano card lightly and around where I put my flowers. The ribbon is from Michaels and Stampin'Up! stitched ribbon in vintage violet. I found some polka dot notecards at Michaels that I put through my paper sculpting sizzix die just for the centers of the flowers. I used sincere salutations from Stampin'Up! to emboss get well soon in black ep. I have an "All sorts of things" stitching guide that I purchased from lastingimpressions.com. I used that to do my paper piercing in a couple of places on the fabriano card. I wanted to keep it simple, but stunning. I hope I accomplished my goal! Let me know what you think!

Lesa

No comments:

Blog Archive