Thursday, November 8, 2007

Here is a pic of the suit I wanted!


The key word here is wanted. I found another for less than 1/3 the price. I only really maybe wear a suit like twice a year. The one I chose is cute, but I really like the pink and black number. Sigh! Christmas is coming and we are going on vacation and it would be nice if someone else got something besides me. You know what I am saying? The other one is on the way, shipped already. It should be here Monday or Tuesday and will be here in plenty of time before the trip. It's all good. I am keeping track of this one. If it goes on sale in the future, I might spring for it anyway. After all, who can pass up a sale? ;) I really don't look good in a swim suit anyway! Now if you could guarantee that I would look as good as her, well it would be worth the ridiculous price tag!

No comments:

Blog Archive