Thursday, April 3, 2008

Final day to see a sneak peek!


This has been such a fun week showing you all of these great new stamps. I hope you have enjoyed seeing new stuff. Christine has got some other tricks up her sleeve in the coming months and she shows us new stuff all the time. I think this set is so stinking cute. Gotta luv Lucky and Lulu and our favorite monkey. This is one of the nugget tins from Papertrey Ink. I put the teal ribbon around the lid using the sticky strip. The rest is pretty self explanatory. I used square nestabilities for the image and SU punches for the tag. The brads are SU as is the clip. I decorated up the presents and the teal one has glitter to make it sparkle. The orange ribbon is from Michael's and the teal came from a ribbon share. I used prismacolors and gamsol for the coloring. Cute huh?

For some reason I LOVE the MONKEY! Hee hee. He is adorable. I hope Christine does more with him cause he is just cute. We asked for banana's and she came out with 2. Here is one. This bag came from Papertrey Ink. I decorated it up using SU designer paper, my sewing machine, white gel pen and create-a-cut. Hodgepodge hardware is from SU. I colored the monkey with prismacolors and gamasol. Easy peasy and those m&m's are dark chocolate. Yummy! If any of these stamps I have shown this week interest you Christine will have them up for sale tonight or I should say in the morning at 12:01 am. You can get to her store by clicking here: All That Scraps. Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!


15 comments:

Susie said...

Lesa these are are so wonderful. I especially love the hinged tin - you did an outstanding job with everything.

Soguesswhat11 said...

Super stinkin' cute!! Love your projects!! By the way, I've given you an award, check out my blog for details. Have a great day!

Maria said...

These are so cute. I love that monkey

Helen said...

You are so amazingly creative. I am so impressed.

Laurie Unger said...

OMG, these are soo cute!! Really like the hinged tin, and the bag is adorable too!

Andrea said...

what the!!!! I didnt even get to see these ones! MOM! They are sooooo adorable! Love you always

Unknown said...

These are SOOOOOO cute.. great job!

Niki Estes said...

Very cute, Lesa! I love them! I just ordered some of these sets this morning and can't wait to get them!

Kerry Johnson said...

These are so cute Lesa! All your projects for this release were just fantastic! I love the bright colours in this one!

dpkennedy said...

Lesa your coloring is fabulous! These projects are great...I can't wait to get my new stamps!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh I love these -they totally make me smile,Lesa!

Marilyn said...

Wow - you've sure been busy! I'm trying to catch up on my blogging after being gone last week and whew - I'm almost through! Love what you've done with these cute little monkeys - you are always so stinkin creative!!!

laos348 said...

These are super cute projects!

Dale Anne Potter said...

THANK YOU for stopping at my blog!
Good Luck on the drawing....

Stacy said...

WOW! Super cute projects!

Blog Archive