Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May sneak peek number 1


Another month has flown by and it is new release time again. This set is so adorable. It is called A Hootin' Good Time. This stamp set will be released Sunday morning at 12:01 am. EST. The blog is going to have a release party and you can win the new stamps there if you are the lucky winner! I decided to make a book for my Granddaughter with this. It has blank 3x5 cards in it for her to color. She has discovered coloring is lots of fun. I started with 3 1/2 x 5 1/4 " chipboard. I covered it with SU designer paper. On the bottom of the front cover I used my new Tim Holtz Distress crackle paint (old paper). This stuff is fabulous and you can get it from All that Scraps. It has a brush in the lid and you just brush it on your paper and either wait for it to dry or if you are in a hurry, go over it with your heat tool! How cool is that? I used my paper piercer on the pink piece and my adorable heart bg stamp from C.C. Designs. I colored the images with my ink pads and aquapainter. I used dimensionals and popped it up to give it dimension. I can't wait to show you what I have made for tomorrow! Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities.

6 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Oh my gosh -- this is fantastic! Love the crackle paint and all those leaves!! :)

Andrea said...

oh how adorable! I Love it and I know that she will too! See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

OK, this is just too cute!

Marilyn said...

Sneak peak #1 - does that mean there's more??!! This is stinkin adorable!! What a cute idea to make a coloring chipboard book for your little grandbaby!! The owl is too cute too! Love all the cutouts and all the extras you've done - amazing work girl!!

Niki Estes said...

This is so great! Love it!

dpkennedy said...

This is so adorable! I love the owl inside the tree...super cute!

Blog Archive